Top Links For 1-7/4:
- Learning a new technology? Start with coding a basic example. The following article explains the SPT(Simple Possible Thing) principle.
- There are many arguments in favor and against static methods. This post gives examples when to use static methods.
- When you have disagreements with other person, how do you decide if to confront with the other person? This article suggests to be picky with choosing your fights.
- Here are some opinions of famous people in the computer science field, with an emphasis to avoiding bugs.
- For those of you which are used to procrastinate things, this post explains when, why and how to avoid procrastination.
- The following article is written for employers, giving tips how to reduce time waste of their workers.
More Quick Refs:
- Interview With Satya Nadella
- What is the Definition of a “CSS Hack”?
- Cool .NET Extension Methods
- Top 10 Git Commands for Efficient Team Development
- Being tired isn’t a badge of honor
- C# 7 Features Previewed