Top 30 Links For 31/8-29/9
In the past month, I celebrated my 30th birthday.
In this special post, I will publish 30 links from the past 30 days, which are divided to technical/non-technical sections.
- Bash from scratch: learn enough bash to write your own scripts
- Differences Between #nil?, #empty?, #blank?, and #present?
- React conference and meetup videos from 2018 (Q1)
- How browser rendering works — behind the scenes
- Create your design system, part 6: Buttons
- Flexbox: How Big Is That Flexible Box?
- Make Impossible States Impossible
- Introducing the React Profiler
- Debugging Ruby in VS Code
- Do You Really Know CORS?
- What is Modular CSS?
- Idle Until Urgent
- How to Become a Better Software Developer: A Handbook on Personal Performance
- Focus and Deep Work — Your Secret Weapons to Becoming a 10X Developer
- Engineering decision model: messy opinions, neat ownership
- Cargo Cult Programming – The Daily Software Anti-Pattern
- Building a Great Engineering Team: Part Four – Retention
- Personal Kanban Part 1 — Why Todo-Lists don‘t work
- Lessons Learned by Mentoring Programmers
- GitHub Pull Requests in Visual Studio Code
- How to understand any programming task
- Notes to Myself on Software Engineering
- Focus on productivity, not efficiency
- How to teach yourself hard things
- How to be a True Autodidact
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves
- How I am so productive