Top 20 Links For 28/4-4/5
Highlighted articles from this week:
- Nice idea for improving performance of React’s functional components by calling them directly.
- Prepack – a new tool from Facebook for optimizing JavasScript code.
- Recommendations for machine learning courses.
- Example for creating a blog site with React.
The full list:
- Every single Machine Learning course on the internet, ranked by your reviews
- Introducing Sizzy —A tool for developing responsive websites crazy-fast
- Introducing d3.express: the integrated discovery environment.
- Software Developer’s Guide to Being an Effective Leader
- Understanding differences between npm, yarn and pnpm
- Build a CRUD App Using React, Redux and FeathersJS
- How to Build a Serverless, SEO-Friendly React Blog
- 45% Faster React Functional Components, Now
- Redux for state management in large web apps
- How do you go from React to React Native?
- Result Objects – Errors Without Exceptions
- Some tips for getting started with Redux
- Getting Started with Headless Chrome
- Machine Learning for Developers
- Git, beyond version control