Top 20 Links For 21-27/4
Highlighted articles from this week:
- RealWorld – New GitHub repository which offers full-stack examples to a blog application in a variety of frameworks.
- React-sketchapp – New tool which allows your React components to render to Sketch documents.
- A detailed tutorial for setting up your website with GitHub and Cloudflare.
- Basic information about “this” keyword in JS and relevant concepts.
- An introduction to SEO and parameters that affect it.
- Short and focused article about Redux Thunk.
The full list:
- An illustrated guide to setting up your website using GitHub and Cloudflare
- How the Domain Name System (DNS) works and how you can make it better.
- Dan Abramov reply to “Things nobody will tell you about React.js”
- How to Organize a Large React Application and Make It Scale
- SEO Secrets: Reverse-Engineering Google’s Algorithm
- 35 programming habits that make your code smell
- Async Actions with Redux Thunk demystified
- Object Oriented Tricks: #3 Death By Arguments
- Best UI Frameworks for your new React.js App.
- Best Ruby & Ruby On Rails books 2017
- Code Reviews Considered Harmful
- Announcing TypeScript 2.3
- Introducing RealWorld
- The truth is in the code
- Build Yourself a Redux
- Painting with Code