Top 20 Links For 14-20/4
Highlighted articles from this week:
- Avoiding boolean parameters for better code readability.
- What are CSS Custom Properties and how to use them.
- Circumstances for writing comments on our code.
- Introduction to error handling in Ruby.
- Facebook presents Relay Modern.
The full list:
- Familiarity Bias is Holding You Back: It’s Time to Embrace Arrow Functions
- Quick Tip: How to Style React Components with styled-components
- With ES7 And Beyond, Do You Need To Know ES6 Generators?
- What does “Minimum Viable Product” actually mean, anyway?
- Putting comments in code: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- 10 Simple Social Skills Many Programmers Forget About
- React Native Performance — An Updated Example
- It’s Time To Start Using CSS Custom Properties
- Stop sweeping your failing tests under the RUG
- Relay Modern: Simpler, faster, more extensible
- Create React App with an Express Backend
- Boolean parameters and code readability
- Why Should I Write Getters and Setters?
- How Square writes commit messages
- Intricacies of Multi-Threading in Java
- Resilience in Ruby: Handling Failure
- When Does a Project Need React?
- Smooth Scrolling and Accessibility