Top 20 Links For 7-13/4
Highlighted articles from this week:
- ReactXP – New library of Microsoft, based on React, for building cross-platform applications.
- Performance tips for web applications, including optimizations on React and Redux.
- Introduction to GraphQL, including links for a lot of resources and tools.
- Great collection of tips of debugging front-end of web applications.
- New library, Historian, for better searching on your shell history.
- Details about the new version of React – 15.5.0.
The full list:
- Twitter Lite and High Performance React Progressive Web Apps at Scale
- Building Tesla’s Battery Range Calculator with React (Part 3: CSS Animation)
- Building Tesla’s Battery Range Calculator with React (Part 2: Redux version)
- Historian: Because Please, Stop Deleting My Bash History
- Which Java Logging Framework Has the Best Performance?
- So what’s this GraphQL thing I keep hearing about?
- The single tip that made me a better programmer
- Part 2: Overcome the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Measuring software engineering competency
- Object Oriented Tricks: #2 Law of Demeter
- Let’s Define Exactly What Atomic CSS is
- Temporal coupling and Immutability
- Tips for Fixing Open Source Bugs
- Debugging Tips and Tricks
- An exercise in CSS masonry
- ReactXP — First Look
- TypeScript at Slack
- Following the Path
- React v15.5.0