Top 20 Links For 31/3-6/4
Highlighted articles from this week:
- How to write regular expressions in ES6 and in later versions.
- Using Recompose for adding state to functional components.
- What is snapshot testing and how to implement it with Jest.
- Variety of courses that can be learned this month.
- Explanations of basic principles of CSS.
- Summary of React London conference.
The full list:
- 515 Free Online Programming & Computer Science Courses You Can Start in April
- How to add state to functional components using recompose
- Using the Chrome devtools new code coverage feature
- rems and ems, and why you probably don’t need them
- What’s the Best Editor for Modern Web Development?
- How to Sell Your Ideas as a Software Developer
- Regular Expressions in a post-ES6 world
- Why Expert Developers Still Make Mistakes
- Top Resources to Get Started with Java 9
- React London 2017 Conference Report
- Ten Unsung Visual Studio Time-Savers
- C# Exception Handling Best Practices
- Snapshot Testing React with Jest
- Does CSS Grid Replace Flexbox?
- Tame Your CSS with Some SASS
- Architecture patterns in Android
- The Principle of Least Surprise
- SOLID Is OOP for Dummies
- The invisible parts of CSS
- Introducing glamorous