Top 20 Links For 24-30/3
Highlighted articles from this week:
- Making your components code in React more DRY, using high-order components.
- Recommendations about popular GitHub repositories for developers.
- Listing of CSS tools, most of them for improving performance.
- Tips for using the browser developer tools, for design issues.
- Description of React’s life-cycle methods.
The full list:
- The CSS Box Model Explained by Living in a Boring Suburban Neighborhood
- The 10 GitHub repos new developers mention the most
- Five CSS Performance Tools to Speed up Your Website
- React Lifecycle Methods- how and when to use them
- N+1 Queries or Memory Problems: Why not Solve Both?
- From Engineer to Manager: keeping your technical skills
- Using DevTools to Tweak Designs in the Browser
- Top 8 Chrome Extensions For Improved Productivity
- Reusable State with Higher Order Components
- The question Fiber answers for rendering in React
- Speed up your site with a little machine learning
- Improving .NET Application Performance
- Simple React Development in 2017
- Using Proxies with Redux Types
- Java Regex – Simple Patterns
- Exploring C# 7