Top 20 Links For 17-23/3
Highlighted articles from this week:
- React vs Redux – when you should save data on React’s setState() and when you should put it on Redux’s store.
- Reasons why to fetch data in componentDidMount and not on componentWillMount in React.
- Understand Redux better by writing implementation of connect() function of react-redux.
- The results of the annual Stack Overflow’s developer survey.
- Comprehensive tutorial with examples about Flexbox.
The full list:
- Where to Fetch Data: componentWillMount vs componentDidMount
- Webpack for real tasks: Bundling front-end and adding compilation
- How You Can Use HTML5 Custom Data Attributes and Why
- Requiring modules in Node.js: Everything you need to know
- Best Online Resources to Learn Test Automation in 2017
- Making the most of the Chrome Developer Tools [Part 2]
- Free resources for learning full stack web development
- How to Build CSS-only Smart Layouts with Flexbox
- Code your own Redux part 2: the connect function
- How you can get more feedback from your team
- Index of Best AI/Machine Learning Resources
- Improve Your Billing Form’s UX In One Day
- Your CSS could be more understandable
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2017
- Redux vs React’s setState()
- Works on my Machine
- setState() Gate