Top 20 Links For 10-16/3
Highlighted articles from this week:
- Example for using CSS Grid(if it doesn’t work then you need to upgrade your browser)
- Introducing “React loadable”- a library for asynchronous loading of components
- Explanation about “git reset” action and its options
- Description of new features in Visual Studio 2017
- Meaning of the term “Referential Tramsparency”
The full list:
- Learning AI If You Suck at Math — P6 — Math Notation Made Easy!
- Warning: This Is Not Your Grandfather’s Talent Planning
- The Express.js Route to Success | express.js router
- CSS Grid VS Flexbox: A Practical Comparison
- How to do Simple Form Validation in #Reactjs
- Faster Rails: How to Check if a Record Exists
- How to Get Your Teams to Estimate Better
- Favorite features in Visual Studio 2017
- What Is Referential Transparency?
- Error handling: Exception or Result?
- Internationalizing an Android app
- Getting Started with CSS Grid
- Introducing React Loadable
- Fetching data from the server
- How Does Git Reset Work?
- Visual Studio 2017 Poster