Top 10 Links For 23-29/9
- I Stopped Contributing To Stackoverflow, But It’s Not Declining
- When to Choose SQL and When to Choose NoSQL
- Immutable.js with Redux, his best friend
- Dramatically simplify your React code
- Redux analytics, without middleware
- The power of lazy programming
- How to safely use React context
- Introducing .NET Standard
- The programmer paradox
- If not Redux then what?
P.S. I will be on vacation on the next four weeks, and the blog too. Next post will be on 29/10. It will be an extended one, with the top links of the month.