Top Links For 5-11/2:
- Inspiring article about Error Handling by Joe Duffy, which mainly talks about ways of modeling errors.
- More design patterns: Specification Pattern and Mutation Testing.
- Career development: Ways To Choose Direction In Life, and more specific, How To Grow Your Technical Career.
- Development methodologies: Scrum In Large Teams, Behavior Driven Development and TDD.
- New versions for Android Studio(Beta), Angular, and Node.js.
- In this manner, you can check the proposed features for C# 7 by this excellent Tutorial which was written by Josh Varty.
- Mobile app design: keep in mind the following 5 Mobile UX Design Mistakes, and also some great tips about What You Should Do.
More Quick Refs:
- Code Commenting Patterns
- Null Is The Worst Mistake
- Visual Studio Tips
- Data Mocking
- Hacking An Insecure Login Form
- String Builders And Smart Compilers
- Stop Blaming Lazy Developers For Language Flaws