In this blog, I will publish a weekly post with links to interesting articles from the last week.
The links will be mostly about general subjects in software development, although I will also share links about specific technologies and programming languages.
So why did I open this blog?
I read many articles in the area of software development –
- Some of them in big platforms like DZone and CodeProject
- Some of them in daily link collections like Regular Geek and Morning Dew
- And a lot of personal blogs
I am using this blog as a solution to 2 main needs:
- Share the articles I find interesting. I can share it with my friends and colleagues on a daily basis, but why to stop there?
- Keep records of those articles for myself.
If you find my blog interesting, you can subscribe to it.